Hours per week 1-3
Kids’ Web is a best-selling stimulating five-level series in American English that teaches primary students English in a fun and meaningful way. Designed to accompany children at every stage of their intellectual development, the course has been tailored to meet different goals at each level. The series establishes a strong link to the English-speaking world through technology, and offers a range of innovative digital components. The course website allows students to interact with the main character, Webby, through augmented reality.
Scope & sequence
Key features of Kids’ Web:
- The all-in-one Student’s Book and Activity Book with stickers.
- Meaningful language in every unit, which can be transferred from the classroom to real-life contexts.
- Reading sections in the form of cartoons, emails, and text messages to encourage reading for pleasure.
- Fun illustrations exposing students to websites and TV programs.
- Variety of dynamic activities including songs, karaoke and 3D games.
- A fully-interactive website with activities, stories and songs presented by Webby.
|Kid's Web||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Student’s Book Pack||9788466818223||9788466818230||9788466818247||9788466818254||9788466818261|
|Teacher’s Book Pack||9788466818278||9788466818285||9788466818292||9788466818490||9788466818506|